Thursday, October 17, 2013

License to Snap

Santa Monica Parking Garage

One of my star reporters in the field, Brenda, saw the plate below at a knitting retreat!  Thanks, Brenda.
I'm not sure if attending a mini-auto show counts, but there were a few fab plates outside the San Fernando Valley Relics Museum's opening last Saturday!  I couldn't resist.

The BEST license plate of all was on Nudie Cohn's custom-built Longhorn Cadillac!
Nudie was an influential tailor to musicians and famous western stars, known for flamboyant. embroidered and rhinestoned outfits!  His main shop was on Lankershim Boulevard in North Hollywood.  I drove past it often on my way to the Palomino Club, but never stopped in.  Darn.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:56 AM PDT, Blogger Unknown said...

I see many peoples having an interest in the car modifying and it's a good thing and help to be a creative. Students asking for their accounting quiz help online to give the tests easily from the home.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery