Thursday, December 12, 2013

Quick Gifties

Grandma Tree Ornament

We're down to the wire.  It's almost gift-giving time!  I do like to give my friends and family something that I've created.  I've been working on a few gifties for the past few months.  I still have plenty of crocheting and knitting to complete!  Ack!
Potholders, dishcloths, Tawashis and pot-scrubbers are always favorites:


Scour Flower

Modern Vintage Cotton Potholder

A Chicken For Every Pot, Potholder

I always like gifting wrist-warmers, slippers, cowls and hats at this time of year too!
Thick & Quick Ribbed Cowl
My own version of the Thick & Quick, made into a Marvelous Mobius
Wrist Warmers
Slippers
Pussy Riot Balaclava

When in doubt, a gift of Philippe's hot mustard is always an excellent option!  I stocked up a few weeks ago.
Philippe's Store
How are you doing on holiday gift creations?

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery