Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Get Ziggy With Me!

I found this lace crochet pattern on Ravelry. It's called the Ziggy Lace Scarf. Thank you Ravelry. You've saved me from crocheting yet another "Rhoda" scarf. I figured it was time to update my crochet stitch repetoire. I'm using the same Karabella Breeze yarn in celadon green that I used for Brandi's scarf. I'll probably add some sort of dainty border to this scarf too. I really like this yarn for scarves. I think I picked it up at the WeHo SnB Yarn Swap a few months ago. This yarn is cashmere and silk and verrrry limp and drapey...perfect for scarves. I also like how this Ziggy stitch has a stripey look to it.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 1:57 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like that stitch too, Ellen. Thanks for the heads-up, I think I'll give it a try. This would make a good stitch for a crocheted cardigan.

Judy
Bakersfield

 
At 2:44 PM PDT, Blogger Natalie said...

the ziggy stitch is great. I love the way it is working up. I can't wait to fondle your yarn. It sounds dreamy.

 
At 6:31 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your choice of yarn. It really shows the stitch pattern well.

 
At 11:35 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ellen,

You've been tagged! I'm not sure if you like doing memes, but if you do, then consider yourself "it!". If you hate memes then kindly avert your eyes and "carry on"!

 
At 5:10 PM PDT, Blogger Mal said...

nice ziggy stitch! must add this to the "to do" list :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery