Thursday, March 18, 2010

In-Between

Ladder Stitch Crochet
I like to work on small projects (lots of them) in-between my larger knit and crochet designs. The washcloth is a perfect item to make to test out new stitch patterns. It's also a wonderful little gift, paired with some fancy soap.
I discovered this pattern online the other day and wanted to try it. I found some variegated cotton in my stash and proceeded to whip up a washcloth. It's a fun stitch to crochet and I like the results. THEN, I tried the same "ladder" stitch in a solid color cotton. I like the results even better than the variegated cloth. You can really discern the little boxy, waffle stitches in the pattern. I think I've found another winner stitch pattern to add to my repetoire.

What's your favorite washcloth pattern?

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 4:06 PM PDT, Anonymous Jo Anne said...

Love them!

 
At 4:40 PM PDT, Blogger Sarah said...

The plain white with the colorful border is my fav too - it really shows off the pattern nicely. Looks great!

 
At 8:09 PM PDT, Blogger Natalie said...

I don't have a favorite pattern, but I love my valentine heart wash cloths you gave me. They make me smile.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery